Can you really reverse Diabetes? My experience with the Halki Diabetes Remedy
Time and again, we read miracle stories on the internet about men and women who were able to successfully reverse their diabetes and go off meds permanently.
Only, all such stories come with a catch.
So, when Jerome, my colleague told me about his success story where he had come back from the verge of a diabetic-coma and had reversed diabetes successfully, I asked him, ‘What’s the catch?’
You see, by then, I had tried every trick in the book to beat the condition.
I had gone off carbs. I had done Keto. I had gone vegan for a while.
I had exercised like a mule.
Nothing had worked.
So I was ready to take those claims with a hefty pinch of salt.
But when he showed me the bloodwork, I couldn’t believe my eyes. His A1C levels had dropped from 12% to under 5%. And he claimed that he was off meds for the past 9-months.
The only thing that he was using was a homemade herbal recipe that he had learnt from the Halki Diabetes Remedy.
That was convincing enough for me to give this a shot. Besides, I had nothing to lose.
Thirty years ago, if someone would have told me that I’d be 240 lbs. and diagnosed with Type-2 Diabetes, hypertension and high cholesterol in my mid-40s, then I’d have given them a sucker punch on their face.
I was the star recruit in my sophomore years. The five-star football quarterback who was touted to be the next big thing that my university had produced.
But during my final season, I suffered a niggling spine injury which everyone termed a ‘stinger’.
Only it wasn’t, and a year later, I was asked to retire from professional sports because if I continued, I had a risk of being paralyzed waist down.
From a lean, lanky 180 lbs. in my first year of college, I went to 220 lbs. and completely out of shape during the next decade and a half.
I got married to a beautiful woman. Had three boisterous kids. My personal nutrition and fitness was put on the backburner.
Macronutrient counts were replaced with convenience foods and takeaways.
At the age of 39, the lethargy started to kick-in. Getting up every day would be a battle. But I pulled on, ignoring the signs, just like millions of other Americans do each day.
When it got too bothersome, I ran some tests and my doctor told me that I am pre-diabetic.
My A1C levels were continually hovering around 7% at that time.
It took me just six-years to go from a pre-diabetic to a full blown diabetic with A1C levels over 14%.
To be honest, at my Clinic in Jacksonville, the point of care machine has an upper limit of 14%.
So, when the reading says above 14%, it could be anything. Even 25%.
Has anyone survived Diabetes with an A1C reading of 25? I don’t know.
The things that didn’t work
Before I talk to you about my experience with the Halki Diabetes cure, I would like to share a few of my experiences with supposed diabetes cures that didn’t work.
- The Keto diet: There are science-backed claims that say that switching over to Keto can completely reverse your diabetes. I am all for scientific remedies rather than some BS peddled by fictitious doctors with dazzling-white smiles on shady-looking websites. So I gave Keto a shot. Going off carbs completely was nothing next to a nightmare. But I hung on. After three months, I had lost a lot of weight and my A1C had gone down. But I was feeling like shit all the time. Sleeplessness, anxiety, acne on my face, lack of energy, it was just horrible. Eventually my wife asked me to reintroduce carbs slowly and look for an alternative cure because this was just killing me every day. I added beets in the form of Superbeets to my diet.
- Neal Barnard’s book: Next in line was a bestselling book by Dr. Neal Barnard for reversing diabetes. It only turned out to be a ‘go-vegan’ advertisement at best. But hey, I was desperate. So I traded my favorite ribeye steak for a soy-based vegan steak. It was horrible. Three weeks later, I was bloated, constipated and felt so weak that I would have to drag myself out of bed. Oh yes, there was no change whatsoever in my blood sugar readings.
- Probiotics have recently been found to have a positive influence with diseases such as autoimmune, inflammatory, and allergies. The effectiveness of probiotics like Bio X4 in diabetes has been proven by their ability to reduce fasting glucose and insulin levels in a preclinical setting and in human trials.
- Exercise: The only thing that worked remotely, and that I actually enjoyed for a while was exercise. I started with a brisk walk, slowly turned it into a jog and then started Yoga. I wanted to start calisthenics as well. But at my body weight, it was next to impossible. Besides, I had signs of arthritis as well.
The Halki Diabetes Remedy and my experience with it
When I decided to hop on to the Halki Diabetes Remedy, I was desperate.
Hell if someone would have told me that a hike up Mount Everest without oxygen would have rid me of the condition, I would have tried that in the blink of an eye.
So, I signed up for the program. You can check it over here in case you are interested to know more about it.
The Halki Diabetes Remedy is named after a tiny, picturesque, island set in the Greek Archipelago.
When I googled ‘Halki’, all I saw were blue waters, white sands, large yachts. I didn’t realize the connection that this paradise had with Diabetes.
So I decided to dig a little more.
Apparently, the people on this island have found a way to keep diabetes at bay. And the secret lies in their diet.
What is the Halki Diabetes remedy?
The Halki Diabetes cure is a 21-day detox program that’s based on a very simple premise.
According to Eric Whitfield, the author of the book, Type-2 diabetes can be linked to the presence of PM 2.5 or Particulate Matter 2.5, a type of pollutant that is everywhere. Think of it like a toxin that’s clogging your system, affecting every single cell in your body.
What’s worse is that you have PM 2.5 in the air you breathe, the water you drink and residue, even in the food you eat.
My first reaction was, ‘That’s a huge load of bull’.
How can Diabetes be caused by pollution?
Turns out, he wasn’t wrong.
Here are some clinical studies that shed some light on it.
There’s a lot of med-jargon in those studies. So let me simplify it for you.
‘The studies say that there is a positive connection between Type-2 Diabetes and long term exposure to PM 2.5. With just a 10‐μg/m3 increase in PM2.5, the risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus would increase by 25% with long‐term exposure to PM2.5’
So how does the Halki Diabetes Remedy get rid of PM 2.5?
It’s given that you will continue to be exposed to PM 2.5 and it would be foolish to believe that you can really prevent exposure to it.
But, you can always filter it out from your food or consume something that would nullify its effect on the body.
That’s what you get with the Halki Diabetes Remedy.
You get a recipe for a sauce or a salad dressing that you can make in like, 2-minutes, from ingredients that you can find at the nearest grocery store. Some of the ingredients that are used to make the sauce are kohlrabi, broccoli sprouts and marjoram.
These ingredients do two things.
- They protect your body from the oxidative effects of continued exposure to PM 2.5.
- They flush out even the tiniest trace of PM 2.5 from your body.
That’s it. You make the sauce and use it like a salad dressing twice a day.
In addition to this, you also get recipe for a green, detox tea that amplifies the effectiveness of the sauce.
The program also gives you a list of recipes that you can use for meal prep. And there are exercises which you can choose to do at your convenience.
My experience with the Halki Diabetes Remedy
A week before starting with the Halki Diabetes Remedy, my blood sugar levels were 345 mg/dl. This was after 6-months of exercising mind you.
So with a truckload of skepticism in my mind, I got started.
The program is a small e-book that you can download right away.
I read it on the way to work. Noted down the ingredients that I needed to buy and picked them up on the way back.
That night, I churned up the dressing in less than 2-minutes.
It didn’t taste great to be honest. But I have had worse. Besides, what did I have to lose?
So, I chugged the salad down once at dinner and once at noon. I would carry the dressing to work in a tiny pouch.
I also gulped the green tea whenever I could get a chance, although I wasn’t very regular with it.
I got so busy with my life that I almost forgot that three weeks had passed. In the fourth week, my wife reminded me about the program and the bloodwork.
That evening I got the results and it showed my blood sugar levels at 210mg/dl and the a1c had reduced to just over 8%.
As unbelievable as it sounds, a simple salad dressing had been able to do what Metformin hadn’t.
My doctor was more surprised than I was. His first question was, ‘Did you bump up the dosage yourself?’
Why I liked the program
There are several reasons why I liked the Halki Diabetes Remedy.
- It’s not restrictive: You are not required to cut out a certain food group like carbs or sugar. Kudos to those who can do that. But it’s not for me. You just cannot undo years of eating habits. With this program, you can continue to eat what you want.
- There is no meal prep: I am a busy man who works 9-5 each day. So does my wife. The last thing that we can do is spend hours prepping meals. I like the fact that I can make the salad dressing anywhere.
- There are no fancy ingredients: I don’t have to spend hours searching for mysterious, exotic ingredients on the internet. All the ingredients used in the salad dressing are easily available.
- The green tea makes me feel great: I love the green tea recipe. It has improved my focus, energy levels and my wife says that there’s been a marked improvement in my skin tone. Cant complain.
- It’s just 21-days: Three weeks is all that it took for it to reduce my blood sugar levels considerably. I didn’t even realize how soon time flew.
- It comes with a 60-day money back guarantee: If it doesn’t work, you get your money back. No questions asked.
- It just costs $37: If $37 and 21-days can change your life forever, why wouldn’t you take that chance?
My upcoming Halki Trip
It’s been 6-months since I started with the Halki Diabetes Remedy. I continued with it for 8-weeks instead of the recommended 21-days.
My blood sugar levels have been stable at 140 mg/dl for the past four months. I have been off the salad dressing since then.
If at any point of time, I notice that the blood sugar levels are increasing, I know what to do.
Oh, by the way, I have also shed 40 lbs. so far. And I am all set to visit Halki in the upcoming holiday season.
If you are struggling with Diabetes, I cannot recommend this enough. Give it a shot. You can thank me later.